Join CIO's from all across Europe!
The CIO Event brings together technology leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The CIO event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CIO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionaries within technology
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing IT
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
Digital business means many things to different people. Most enterprises struggle with understanding the overall journey, where the organisation is and what steps need to be taken.
This panel will show the major milestones in a digital business journey, provide attendees with an ability to understand where they are in the process and determine the next steps in the journey.
- opportunities (and challenges) of leveraging the digital ecosystem in your enterprise
- the metrics and how to measure business impacts relevant to digital business stakeholders
- digital business models that reach customers effectively enabling new products and services, and many more potential opportunities
- techniques to facilitate the executive team through a strategy review in the context of changes in market and competitive dynamics, in support of an increasingly digital future.
IBM challenges conventions of architecture, technology, and culture to create an agile engine for your business growth and innovation.
Our session will show you how you can do more with your data, to overcome data silos and to create new insights for your competitive edge. Helping you avoid lock-in with flexible, open architectures that will scale and extend with the latest technologies, harnessing data in any form or state.
We will show you how to securely manage and protect your existing workloads, data and investments whilst fuelling the innovation needed to leverage new technologies and skills to drive your own transformation journey.
I thought the quality and mix of contributions and the engagement from the audience was excellent.
It felt more like an interactive team exercise in some respects, than a sit back and listen conference, and for me was more enjoyable and genuinely helpful for that. Similar folks, passionate about their brands and their work, but with different best practice to share – very collaborative, which I personally like.
So all good and thanks for the chance to take part. It’s always a drain on time, which none of us have, but it was worth it.
This was our first experience with Global Business Events and first impressions are important. I was impressed by the level of seniority at the event. The venue worked well, the size of the event was good for networking and the 1−2−1 business
meetings were strong. Well done and I look forward to the next event’.
I just wanted to say congratulations on a great event and thank you all for your help, especially Ceri and Sarah who have spent time in advance and at the event with me to help me get the most out of the days here.I have really enjoyed the event, and made some good new contacts as well as insights into common challenges we are all facing in the CIO community. It’s been run superbly so thank you, and I look forward to the future events.- John Nother - Group CIO, Card Factory
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.
©2018 Global Business Intelligence | All Rights Reserved