Launched in 2012 the CPO Event will provide CPO’s, Heads of Procurement and senior procurement executives across the UK & Europe with a fantastic opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest Technology and industry trends, best practice and how tech is impacting at the board level.
The Procurement event will bring together 100 procurement specialists from across the Public, large enterprises, mid-market sectors.
The Procurement event will provide:
• A full day of leading CPO’s discussing the latest industry trends & insight into tomorrow’s tech
• Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionary CPO’s & service providers
• First-hand case studies on the challenges of procurement leadership
• 1-2-1 pre-arranged Business meetings with peers and service providers to discuss the latest tech challenges
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
• Procurement Transformation
• Internet of Things
• Procurement Innovation in the Cloud
• Data Analytics In Supplier Management
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Risk Management
• How Tech is Shaping Procurement
• Energy Procurement
• Contract Management
• Mobility in Procurement
• e-Invoicing and Procure-to-Pay
• Talent Management & Retention in Procurement
• Driving Procurement & Finance Excellence
5 Key reasons to attend:
1. The leading decision makers under one roof at one time
2. Be part of the discussions that shape the industries future
3. Have a platform to announce new developments to the people that matter
4. Network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business
5. Position your company as a genuine market leader
In an uncertain environment, only those that are responsive, adaptable and agile will thrive. What is Procurement's role in enabling this?
This was our first experience with Global Business Events and first impressions are important. I was impressed by the level of seniority at the event. The venue worked well, the size of the event was good for networking and the 1−2−1 business
meetings were strong. Well done and I look forward to the next event’.
The CIO Event is a truly global event with international perspectives on current IT trends. These include the usual Social, Mobile, Cloud, Security, 'Internet of Things', Big Data/Analytics, Etc. It's somewhat unique in its format in that it provides keynotes, one-to-one meetings, workshops and open areas for discussions. Its strength also lies in the networking of its attendees both at the events and between times through social media environments such as LinkedIn.- Mal Postings - Global CTO - Quintiles
I thought the quality and mix of contributions and the engagement from the audience was excellent.
It felt more like an interactive team exercise in some respects, than a sit back and listen conference, and for me was more enjoyable and genuinely helpful for that. Similar folks, passionate about their brands and their work, but with different best practice to share – very collaborative, which I personally like.
So all good and thanks for the chance to take part. It’s always a drain on time, which none of us have, but it was worth it.
Another great event − one of the best I have attended ! Please pass on my thanks to all of the team at global events
which has helped make this CIO event one of the best I have attended. A great event theme, with good topics,
interesting round table discussions, super location and excellent gala dinner event with both Tori and the cancer research theme.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.
©2017 Global Business Intelligence | All Rights Reserved