Join CPO's from all across the US!
The CPO Event brings together procurement leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The Procurement event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CPO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionaries within procurement
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing procurement
• 1-2-1 pre-arranged Business meetings with peers and service providers to discuss the latest challenges facing the industry
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
Procurement transformation, IoT, data analytics in supplier management, stakeholder engagement, risk management, how tech is shaping procurement, energy procurement, contract management, mobility in procurement, e-invoicing and procure-to-pay, talent management & retention, driving procurement & finance excellence.
5 Key reasons to attend:
1. The leading decision makers under one roof at one time
2. Be part of the discussions that shape the future of procurement
3. Have a platform to announce new developments to the people that matter
4. Network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business
5. Position your company as a genuine market leader
Starter will be served at this time:
Supplier Management Innovation
Continuous Improvement and Collaboration Culturally
What, When and How of Data
How are the Globals managing stakeholders internally and externally - Sustaining growth without long term political certainty and detail
Having been a salesperson for over 20 years I have been to many networking events over the years and I have to say, this has got to be one of the best! It was well managed from the outset but the calibre of attendees was far superior and the timings of all meetings were kept. I would definitely recommend this event to anyone who is serious about networking and lead generation. Looking forward to the next one!- Greta Read - Business Development, Pickfords
Another great event − one of the best I have attended ! Please pass on my thanks to all of the team at global events
which has helped make this CIO event one of the best I have attended. A great event theme, with good topics,
interesting round table discussions, super location and excellent gala dinner event with both Tori and the cancer research theme.
I thought the quality and mix of contributions and the engagement from the audience was excellent.
It felt more like an interactive team exercise in some respects, than a sit back and listen conference, and for me was more enjoyable and genuinely helpful for that. Similar folks, passionate about their brands and their work, but with different best practice to share – very collaborative, which I personally like.
So all good and thanks for the chance to take part. It’s always a drain on time, which none of us have, but it was worth it.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.
©2017 Global Business Intelligence | All Rights Reserved