Join CPO's from all across the UK!
The CPO Event brings together procurement leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The Procurement event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CPO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionaries within procurement
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing procurement
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
Procurement transformation, IoT, data analytics in supplier management, stakeholder engagement, risk management, how tech is shaping procurement, energy procurement, contract management, mobility in procurement, e-invoicing and procure-to-pay, talent management & retention, driving procurement & finance excellence.
5 Key reasons to attend:
1. The leading decision makers under one roof at one time
2. Be part of the discussions that shape the future of procurement
3. Have a platform to announce new developments to the people that matter
4. Network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business
5. Position your company as a genuine market leader
This was our first experience with Global Business Events and first impressions are important. I was impressed by the level of seniority at the event. The venue worked well, the size of the event was good for networking and the 1−2−1 business
meetings were strong. Well done and I look forward to the next event’.
Congratulations on a superb event! A well worked agenda with relevant content and an invaluable opportunity to meet with a senior audience in an environment as stunning and inspiring as the Celtic Manor.Throughout my esteemed career I have attended more events than I care to recall, but this one really stands for me as being amongst the best! I would like to thank the team at GBE for their diligence and commitment to creating a outstanding event from start to finish. Thanks- Shane Stowells - Sales Director, Tangoe
The CIO Event is a truly global event with international perspectives on current IT trends. These include the usual Social, Mobile, Cloud, Security, 'Internet of Things', Big Data/Analytics, Etc. It's somewhat unique in its format in that it provides keynotes, one-to-one meetings, workshops and open areas for discussions. Its strength also lies in the networking of its attendees both at the events and between times through social media environments such as LinkedIn.- Mal Postings - Global CTO - Quintiles
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
Blog articles associated with this event:
You have missed out some details, please try again.
©2018 Global Business Intelligence | All Rights Reserved