Join CPO's from all across the UK!
The CPO Event brings together procurement leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The Procurement event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CPO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionaries within procurement
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing procurement
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
Procurement transformation, IoT, data analytics in supplier management, stakeholder engagement, risk management, how tech is shaping procurement, energy procurement, contract management, mobility in procurement, e-invoicing and procure-to-pay, talent management & retention, driving procurement & finance excellence.
5 Key reasons to attend:
1. The leading decision makers under one roof at one time
2. Be part of the discussions that shape the future of procurement
3. Have a platform to announce new developments to the people that matter
4. Network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business
5. Position your company as a genuine market leader
Paul Harlington is the Group Procurement Director for TUI, the world’s number one tourism business, and also a Fellow of CIPS. In this talk, he will speak about how the worlds of IT and Marketing are merging into “digital”, and what CPOs can and must do in order to ensure that they keep up with this emerging trend.
A very informative and insightful day. Would highly recommend this event to any progressive procurement professional/organisation- David Golding - Head of Procurement, JLL
I just wanted to say congratulations on a great event and thank you all for your help, especially Ceri and Sarah who have spent time in advance and at the event with me to help me get the most out of the days here.I have really enjoyed the event, and made some good new contacts as well as insights into common challenges we are all facing in the CIO community. It’s been run superbly so thank you, and I look forward to the future events.- John Nother - Group CIO, Card Factory
The CIO Event is a truly global event with international perspectives on current IT trends. These include the usual Social, Mobile, Cloud, Security, 'Internet of Things', Big Data/Analytics, Etc. It's somewhat unique in its format in that it provides keynotes, one-to-one meetings, workshops and open areas for discussions. Its strength also lies in the networking of its attendees both at the events and between times through social media environments such as LinkedIn.- Mal Postings - Global CTO - Quintiles
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.
©2017 Global Business Intelligence | All Rights Reserved