Join CISO's from all across the world
The CISO Event brings together security leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The CISO event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CISO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionaries within procurement
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing procurement
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
• Security & Risk Management
• Artificial Intelligence & Security
• Business/IT Security Alignment
• People centric Security
5 Key reasons to attend:
1. The leading decision makers under one roof at one time
2. Be part of the discussions that shape the future of procurement
3. Have a platform to announce new developments to the people that matter
4. Network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business
5. Position your company as a genuine market leader
The growing number of IoT connected devices is undoubtedly beneficial to the way that people carry out everyday tasks, both personally and professionally. But it also brings with it more risk, as the increase in connected devices gives hackers and cyber criminals more entry points. In this workshop we will explore how the Internet of Things (IoT) emerges at a time when threats to our data and systems have never been greater.
A very informative and insightful day. Would highly recommend this event to any progressive procurement professional/organisation- David Golding - Head of Procurement, JLL
This was our first experience with Global Business Events and first impressions are important. I was impressed by the level of seniority at the event. The venue worked well, the size of the event was good for networking and the 1−2−1 business
meetings were strong. Well done and I look forward to the next event’.
The CIO Event is a truly global event with international perspectives on current IT trends. These include the usual Social, Mobile, Cloud, Security, 'Internet of Things', Big Data/Analytics, Etc. It's somewhat unique in its format in that it provides keynotes, one-to-one meetings, workshops and open areas for discussions. Its strength also lies in the networking of its attendees both at the events and between times through social media environments such as LinkedIn.- Mal Postings - Global CTO - Quintiles
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.
©2018 Global Business Intelligence | All Rights Reserved