Join CPO's from all across the US!
The CPO Event brings together procurement leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The Procurement event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CPO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionaries within procurement
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing procurement
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
Procurement transformation, IoT, data analytics in supplier management, stakeholder engagement, risk management, how tech is shaping procurement, energy procurement, contract management, mobility in procurement, e-invoicing and procure-to-pay, talent management & retention, driving procurement & finance excellence.
5 Key reasons to attend:
1. The leading decision makers under one roof at one time
2. Be part of the discussions that shape the future of procurement
3. Have a platform to announce new developments to the people that matter
4. Network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business
5. Position your company as a genuine market leader
Just a quick note to say thanks for a great event over the last two days. You and your colleagues did a great job. It was a pleasure to meet and work with you all. We’ll be doing the October event too.- Phil Holt - Sales and Alliances, ABinitio
This was our first experience with Global Business Events and first impressions are important. I was impressed by the level of seniority at the event. The venue worked well, the size of the event was good for networking and the 1−2−1 business
meetings were strong. Well done and I look forward to the next event’.
A very informative and insightful day. Would highly recommend this event to any progressive procurement professional/organisation- David Golding - Head of Procurement, JLL
Having been a salesperson for over 20 years I have been to many networking events over the years and I have to say, this has got to be one of the best! It was well managed from the outset but the calibre of attendees was far superior and the timings of all meetings were kept. I would definitely recommend this event to anyone who is serious about networking and lead generation. Looking forward to the next one!- Greta Read - Business Development, Pickfords
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.