Leveraging Digital Strategies, Differentiation, and Future-proofing the Organisation and Industry
The CIO Event brings together technology leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The CIO event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CIO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionaries within technology
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing IT
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
Topics under discussion include:
The Cost Of Legacy
Intelligent Business Intelligence
Collaboration With All Moving Parts
Security Mobility With The Enterprise
Cybersecurity Faster Than The Hacker
Digital business means many things to different people. Most enterprises struggle with understanding the overall journey, where the organisation is and what steps need to be taken.
This session will show the major milestones in a digital business journey, provide attendees an ability to understand where they are in the process and determine the next steps in the journey.
- opportunities (and challenges) of leveraging the digital ecosystem in your enterprise
- the metrics and how to measure business impacts relevant to digital business stakeholders
- digital business models that reach customers effectively enabling new products and services, and many more potential opportunities
- techniques to facilitate the executive team through a strategy review in the context of changes in market and competitive dynamics, in support of an increasingly digital future
In this session, Juniper will share thoughts on the Digital Transformation of Business. We will look at the challenges facing organizations today in terms of where that journey starts, the need to drive the transformation agenda and how secure networking is a critical component to this change.
The CIO Event is a truly global event with international perspectives on current IT trends. These include the usual Social, Mobile, Cloud, Security, 'Internet of Things', Big Data/Analytics, Etc. It's somewhat unique in its format in that it provides keynotes, one-to-one meetings, workshops and open areas for discussions. Its strength also lies in the networking of its attendees both at the events and between times through social media environments such as LinkedIn.- Mal Postings - Global CTO - Quintiles
Having been a salesperson for over 20 years I have been to many networking events over the years and I have to say, this has got to be one of the best! It was well managed from the outset but the calibre of attendees was far superior and the timings of all meetings were kept. I would definitely recommend this event to anyone who is serious about networking and lead generation. Looking forward to the next one!- Greta Read - Business Development, Pickfords
I just wanted to say congratulations on a great event and thank you all for your help, especially Ceri and Sarah who have spent time in advance and at the event with me to help me get the most out of the days here.I have really enjoyed the event, and made some good new contacts as well as insights into common challenges we are all facing in the CIO community. It’s been run superbly so thank you, and I look forward to the future events.- John Nother - Group CIO, Card Factory
A very informative and insightful day. Would highly recommend this event to any progressive procurement professional/organisation- David Golding - Head of Procurement, JLL
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
Blog articles associated with this event:
You have missed out some details, please try again.