Exclusive Executive Forum focused on Information Security Leadership and Strategy
The CISO Event brings together security leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The CISO event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CISO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel adiscussions & boardroom sessions led by visionaries within security
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing security
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
- The impact of Blockchain Technology on Enterprise Security
- The CISO as a catalyst for the company's strategy and innovation today and in the future
- The disconnect between the priorities of the board, CIO and CISO
- Man against Machine - the impact of AI and automation
- Global volatility - Political, social and economic disruption
How should organisations security awareness programs adjust where majority of staff working out of the office and employee’s shift to contractors?
Congratulations on a superb event! A well worked agenda with relevant content and an invaluable opportunity to meet with a senior audience in an environment as stunning and inspiring as the Celtic Manor.Throughout my esteemed career I have attended more events than I care to recall, but this one really stands for me as being amongst the best! I would like to thank the team at GBE for their diligence and commitment to creating a outstanding event from start to finish. Thanks- Shane Stowells - Sales Director, Tangoe
The CIO Event is a truly global event with international perspectives on current IT trends. These include the usual Social, Mobile, Cloud, Security, 'Internet of Things', Big Data/Analytics, Etc. It's somewhat unique in its format in that it provides keynotes, one-to-one meetings, workshops and open areas for discussions. Its strength also lies in the networking of its attendees both at the events and between times through social media environments such as LinkedIn.- Mal Postings - Global CTO - Quintiles
Having been a salesperson for over 20 years I have been to many networking events over the years and I have to say, this has got to be one of the best! It was well managed from the outset but the calibre of attendees was far superior and the timings of all meetings were kept. I would definitely recommend this event to anyone who is serious about networking and lead generation. Looking forward to the next one!- Greta Read - Business Development, Pickfords
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.