Exclusive Executive Forum focused on Information Security Leadership and Strategy
The CISO Event brings together security leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The CISO event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CISO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel adiscussions & boardroom sessions led by visionaries within security
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing security
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
- The impact of Blockchain Technology on Enterprise Security
- The CISO as a catalyst for the company's strategy and innovation today and in the future
- The disconnect between the priorities of the board, CIO and CISO
- Man against Machine - the impact of AI and automation
- Global volatility - Political, social and economic disruption
The CIO Event is a truly global event with international perspectives on current IT trends. These include the usual Social, Mobile, Cloud, Security, 'Internet of Things', Big Data/Analytics, Etc. It's somewhat unique in its format in that it provides keynotes, one-to-one meetings, workshops and open areas for discussions. Its strength also lies in the networking of its attendees both at the events and between times through social media environments such as LinkedIn.- Mal Postings - Global CTO - Quintiles
I thought the quality and mix of contributions and the engagement from the audience was excellent.
It felt more like an interactive team exercise in some respects, than a sit back and listen conference, and for me was more enjoyable and genuinely helpful for that. Similar folks, passionate about their brands and their work, but with different best practice to share – very collaborative, which I personally like.
So all good and thanks for the chance to take part. It’s always a drain on time, which none of us have, but it was worth it.
This was our first experience with Global Business Events and first impressions are important. I was impressed by the level of seniority at the event. The venue worked well, the size of the event was good for networking and the 1−2−1 business
meetings were strong. Well done and I look forward to the next event’.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.