Join CPO's from all across the US!
The CPO Event brings together procurement leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The Procurement event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CPO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionaries within procurement
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing procurement
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
Procurement transformation, IoT, data analytics in supplier management, stakeholder engagement, risk management, how tech is shaping procurement, energy procurement, contract management, mobility in procurement, e-invoicing and procure-to-pay, talent management & retention, driving procurement & finance excellence.
5 Key reasons to attend:
1. The leading decision makers under one roof at one time
2. Be part of the discussions that shape the future of procurement
3. Have a platform to announce new developments to the people that matter
4. Network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business
5. Position your company as a genuine market leader
I just wanted to say congratulations on a great event and thank you all for your help, especially Ceri and Sarah who have spent time in advance and at the event with me to help me get the most out of the days here.I have really enjoyed the event, and made some good new contacts as well as insights into common challenges we are all facing in the CIO community. It’s been run superbly so thank you, and I look forward to the future events.- John Nother - Group CIO, Card Factory
This was our first experience with Global Business Events and first impressions are important. I was impressed by the level of seniority at the event. The venue worked well, the size of the event was good for networking and the 1−2−1 business
meetings were strong. Well done and I look forward to the next event’.
A very informative and insightful day. Would highly recommend this event to any progressive procurement professional/organisation- David Golding - Head of Procurement, JLL
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.