After 13 years of service to the industry our Facility Management and Property event is still going strong
With over 13 years in the marketplace the Facility Management and Property Event truly has its finger on the pulse.
This legacy has allowed us to build up an engaged network thousands of previous attendees and partners that inform us of the most significant opportunities, challenges and threats facing the industry today, tomorrow and in the future!
The programme is driven by our senior level Advisory Board including: BT, BNP Paribas Real Estate, Post Office, John Lewis Partnership, Tesco, etc.
Why attend the Facilities Management and Property Event?
• Benefit from a senior level 2 stream event focusing on biggest challenges facing FM's, Head of Property and Energy/Sustainability Management.
• Meet with over 80+ senior level FM's, Head of Property and Energy/Sustainability Management.
• Enjoy a relaxed setting designed to enable collaboration and knowledge exchange
• Experience a variety of formats running from interactive panels, closed round tables, workshops and solution provider sessions
• Celebrate the best in the business at the FMP Gala Networking drinks
We look forward to seeing you at the FMP Event!
This was our first experience with Global Business Events and first impressions are important. I was impressed by the level of seniority at the event. The venue worked well, the size of the event was good for networking and the 1−2−1 business
meetings were strong. Well done and I look forward to the next event’.
I thought the quality and mix of contributions and the engagement from the audience was excellent.
It felt more like an interactive team exercise in some respects, than a sit back and listen conference, and for me was more enjoyable and genuinely helpful for that. Similar folks, passionate about their brands and their work, but with different best practice to share – very collaborative, which I personally like.
So all good and thanks for the chance to take part. It’s always a drain on time, which none of us have, but it was worth it.
A very informative and insightful day. Would highly recommend this event to any progressive procurement professional/organisation- David Golding - Head of Procurement, JLL
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.