After 13 years of service to the industry our Facility Management and Property event is still going strong
With over 13 years in the marketplace the Facility Management and Property Event truly has its finger on the pulse.
This legacy has allowed us to build up an engaged network thousands of previous attendees and partners that inform us of the most significant opportunities, challenges and threats facing the industry today, tomorrow and in the future!
The programme is driven by our senior level Advisory Board including: BT, BNP Paribas Real Estate, Post Office, John Lewis Partnership, Tesco, etc.
Why attend the Facilities Management and Property Event?
• Benefit from a senior level 2 stream event focusing on biggest challenges facing FM's, Head of Property and Energy/Sustainability Management.
• Meet with over 80+ senior level FM's, Head of Property and Energy/Sustainability Management.
• Enjoy a relaxed setting designed to enable collaboration and knowledge exchange
• Experience a variety of formats running from interactive panels, closed round tables, workshops and solution provider sessions
• Celebrate the best in the business at the FMP Gala Networking drinks
We look forward to seeing you at the FMP Event!
A very informative and insightful day. Would highly recommend this event to any progressive procurement professional/organisation- David Golding - Head of Procurement, JLL
I thought the quality and mix of contributions and the engagement from the audience was excellent.
It felt more like an interactive team exercise in some respects, than a sit back and listen conference, and for me was more enjoyable and genuinely helpful for that. Similar folks, passionate about their brands and their work, but with different best practice to share – very collaborative, which I personally like.
So all good and thanks for the chance to take part. It’s always a drain on time, which none of us have, but it was worth it.
I just wanted to say congratulations on a great event and thank you all for your help, especially Ceri and Sarah who have spent time in advance and at the event with me to help me get the most out of the days here.I have really enjoyed the event, and made some good new contacts as well as insights into common challenges we are all facing in the CIO community. It’s been run superbly so thank you, and I look forward to the future events.- John Nother - Group CIO, Card Factory
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.