After 11 years of service to the industry our Facility Management and Property event is still going strong
With over 11 years in the marketplace the Facility Management and Property Event truly has its finger on the pulse.
This legacy has allowed us to build up an engaged network of tens of 1000's of previous attendees and partners that inform us of the most significant opportunities, challenges and threats facing the industry today, tomorrow and in the future!
The programme is driven by our senior level Advisory Board including: Vodafone, BT, SAP, BNP Paribas Real Estate, City of London Corporation, The Bartlett School of Graduate Studies (UCL) and GVA Acuity etc.
Why attend the Facilities Management and Property Event?
• Benefit from a senior level 3 stream event focusing on biggest challenges facing FM's, Head of Property and Energy/Sustainability Management.
• Do business with over 150 senior level pre-qualified decision makers with budgetary responsibility
• Enjoy a relaxed setting designed to enable collaboration, deal making and knowledge exchange
• Experience a variety of formats running from interactive panels, closed round tables, workshops and solution provider sessions
• Celebrate the best in the business at the FMP gala dinner and awards ceremony! Make your nomination today!
We look forward to seeing you at the FMP Event!
Having been a salesperson for over 20 years I have been to many networking events over the years and I have to say, this has got to be one of the best! It was well managed from the outset but the calibre of attendees was far superior and the timings of all meetings were kept. I would definitely recommend this event to anyone who is serious about networking and lead generation. Looking forward to the next one!- Greta Read - Business Development, Pickfords
A very informative and insightful day. Would highly recommend this event to any progressive procurement professional/organisation- David Golding - Head of Procurement, JLL
The CIO Event is a truly global event with international perspectives on current IT trends. These include the usual Social, Mobile, Cloud, Security, 'Internet of Things', Big Data/Analytics, Etc. It's somewhat unique in its format in that it provides keynotes, one-to-one meetings, workshops and open areas for discussions. Its strength also lies in the networking of its attendees both at the events and between times through social media environments such as LinkedIn.- Mal Postings - Global CTO - Quintiles
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
Blog articles associated with this event:
You have missed out some details, please try again.