Exclusive Executive Forum focused on Information Security Leadership and Strategy
The CISO Event brings together security leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The CISO event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CISO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & boardroom sessions led by visionaries within security
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing security
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
- The impact of Blockchain Technology on Enterprise Security
- The CISO as a catalyst for the company's strategy and innovation today and in the future
- The disconnect between the priorities of the board, CIO and CISO
- Man against Machine - the impact of AI and automation
- Global volatility - Political, social and economic disruption
Human error is a major risk and security issue for all organisations.
We have to take the human factor into account and look into recent breaches, to understand how to prevent (rather than react) this occurring.
Defender vs. Adversary - Proactive analysis using real intel to help good people find malicious people.
You have technology to detect malware, but this talk is about looking for behavior, artifacts, and TTP’s (tactics, techniques, and procedures) that indicate a human being is doing evil in your environment.
During this session, leaders and practitioners will learn how intel can be used to:
· Detect non-malware, APT 29 (i.e. Malicious People) type techniques including O365 and 2 Factor Authentication attacks
· Link phishing campaigns to actors (i.e. Malicious People), and build predictive defenses
· Prioritize vulnerabilities and threats based on what the threat actor is doing, not what the press is reporting
Attendees will also receive actionable take-aways designed to help improve their overall security conversations and thought process … from the board of directors to the SOC analysts.
Executive and security leadership, as well as security practitioners are encouraged to participate in this interactive session.
A very informative and insightful day. Would highly recommend this event to any progressive procurement professional/organisation- David Golding - Head of Procurement, JLL
The CIO Event is a truly global event with international perspectives on current IT trends. These include the usual Social, Mobile, Cloud, Security, 'Internet of Things', Big Data/Analytics, Etc. It's somewhat unique in its format in that it provides keynotes, one-to-one meetings, workshops and open areas for discussions. Its strength also lies in the networking of its attendees both at the events and between times through social media environments such as LinkedIn.- Mal Postings - Global CTO - Quintiles
This was our first experience with Global Business Events and first impressions are important. I was impressed by the level of seniority at the event. The venue worked well, the size of the event was good for networking and the 1−2−1 business
meetings were strong. Well done and I look forward to the next event’.
I just wanted to say congratulations on a great event and thank you all for your help, especially Ceri and Sarah who have spent time in advance and at the event with me to help me get the most out of the days here.I have really enjoyed the event, and made some good new contacts as well as insights into common challenges we are all facing in the CIO community. It’s been run superbly so thank you, and I look forward to the future events.- John Nother - Group CIO, Card Factory
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.