Join CISO's from all across the world
The CISO Event brings together security leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The CISO event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CISO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionaries within procurement
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing procurement
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
• Security & Risk Management
• Artificial Intelligence & Security
• Business/IT Security Alignment
• People centric Security
5 Key reasons to attend:
1. The leading decision makers under one roof at one time
2. Be part of the discussions that shape the future of procurement
3. Have a platform to announce new developments to the people that matter
4. Network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business
5. Position your company as a genuine market leader
Starter will be served at this time:
5th Generation Security
Security and the Multi Cloud
How Secure is your Data?
Surviving DDoS attacks
The growing number of IoT connected devices is undoubtedly beneficial to the way that people carry out everyday tasks, both personally and professionally. But it also brings with it more risk, as the increase in connected devices gives hackers and cyber criminals more entry points. In this workshop we will explore how the Internet of Things (IoT) emerges at a time when threats to our data and systems have never been greater.
I thought the quality and mix of contributions and the engagement from the audience was excellent.
It felt more like an interactive team exercise in some respects, than a sit back and listen conference, and for me was more enjoyable and genuinely helpful for that. Similar folks, passionate about their brands and their work, but with different best practice to share – very collaborative, which I personally like.
So all good and thanks for the chance to take part. It’s always a drain on time, which none of us have, but it was worth it.
A very informative and insightful day. Would highly recommend this event to any progressive procurement professional/organisation- David Golding - Head of Procurement, JLL
Congratulations on a superb event! A well worked agenda with relevant content and an invaluable opportunity to meet with a senior audience in an environment as stunning and inspiring as the Celtic Manor.Throughout my esteemed career I have attended more events than I care to recall, but this one really stands for me as being amongst the best! I would like to thank the team at GBE for their diligence and commitment to creating a outstanding event from start to finish. Thanks- Shane Stowells - Sales Director, Tangoe
Having been a salesperson for over 20 years I have been to many networking events over the years and I have to say, this has got to be one of the best! It was well managed from the outset but the calibre of attendees was far superior and the timings of all meetings were kept. I would definitely recommend this event to anyone who is serious about networking and lead generation. Looking forward to the next one!- Greta Read - Business Development, Pickfords
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.