Exclusive Executive Forum focused on Information Security Leadership and Strategy
The CISO Event brings together security leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors, providing you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CISO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & Roundtable sessions led by visionaries within the Security Space
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing procurement
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
• Security & Risk Management
• Artificial Intelligence & Security
• Business/IT Security Alignment
• People-centric Security
5 Key reasons to attend:
1. The leading decision makers under one roof at one time
2. Be part of the discussions that shape the future of Cyber Security
3. Have a platform to announce new developments to the people that matter
4. Network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business
5. Position your company as a genuine market leader
Congratulations on a superb event! A well worked agenda with relevant content and an invaluable opportunity to meet with a senior audience in an environment as stunning and inspiring as the Celtic Manor.Throughout my esteemed career I have attended more events than I care to recall, but this one really stands for me as being amongst the best! I would like to thank the team at GBE for their diligence and commitment to creating a outstanding event from start to finish. Thanks- Shane Stowells - Sales Director, Tangoe
The CIO Event is a truly global event with international perspectives on current IT trends. These include the usual Social, Mobile, Cloud, Security, 'Internet of Things', Big Data/Analytics, Etc. It's somewhat unique in its format in that it provides keynotes, one-to-one meetings, workshops and open areas for discussions. Its strength also lies in the networking of its attendees both at the events and between times through social media environments such as LinkedIn.- Mal Postings - Global CTO - Quintiles
A very informative and insightful day. Would highly recommend this event to any progressive procurement professional/organisation- David Golding - Head of Procurement, JLL
I thought the quality and mix of contributions and the engagement from the audience was excellent.
It felt more like an interactive team exercise in some respects, than a sit back and listen conference, and for me was more enjoyable and genuinely helpful for that. Similar folks, passionate about their brands and their work, but with different best practice to share – very collaborative, which I personally like.
So all good and thanks for the chance to take part. It’s always a drain on time, which none of us have, but it was worth it.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.