Join CISO's from all across the world
The CISO Event brings together security leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors, providing you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CISO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Keynotes, panel debates and roundtable sessions led by visionaries within security
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing security
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The Agenda will focus on Key trends such as:
• Security & Risk Management
• Artificial Intelligence & Security
• Business/IT Security Alignment
• People centric Security
5 Key reasons to attend:
1. The leading decision makers under one roof at one time
2. Be part of the discussions that shape the future of security
3. Have a platform to announce new developments to the people that matter
4. Network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business
5. Position your company as a genuine market leader
I just wanted to say congratulations on a great event and thank you all for your help, especially Ceri and Sarah who have spent time in advance and at the event with me to help me get the most out of the days here.I have really enjoyed the event, and made some good new contacts as well as insights into common challenges we are all facing in the CIO community. It’s been run superbly so thank you, and I look forward to the future events.- John Nother - Group CIO, Card Factory
I thought the quality and mix of contributions and the engagement from the audience was excellent.
It felt more like an interactive team exercise in some respects, than a sit back and listen conference, and for me was more enjoyable and genuinely helpful for that. Similar folks, passionate about their brands and their work, but with different best practice to share – very collaborative, which I personally like.
So all good and thanks for the chance to take part. It’s always a drain on time, which none of us have, but it was worth it.
Another great event − one of the best I have attended ! Please pass on my thanks to all of the team at global events
which has helped make this CIO event one of the best I have attended. A great event theme, with good topics,
interesting round table discussions, super location and excellent gala dinner event with both Tori and the cancer research theme.
This was our first experience with Global Business Events and first impressions are important. I was impressed by the level of seniority at the event. The venue worked well, the size of the event was good for networking and the 1−2−1 business
meetings were strong. Well done and I look forward to the next event’.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this event?
Please click on the request more info button.
You have missed out some details, please try again.