18th Jun 2018CIO
Darktrace Press Release – CISO Event
One of our major sponsors Darktrace will be speaking at our Global CISO event at Hanbury Manor on Thursday 5th July 2018 on the subject of ‘The New Era of Cyber Threats: The Shift to Self-Learning, Self-Defending Networks.’
This CISO Event is an exclusive executive forum focused on Information Security Leadership and Strategy, bringing together security leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors.
The CISO event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CISO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & boardroom sessions led by visionaries within security
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing security
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
The agenda will focus on key trends such as:
- The impact of Blockchain technology on Enterprise Security
- The CISO as a catalyst for the company's strategy and innovation today and in the future
- The disconnect between the priorities of the board, CIO and CISO
- Man against machine - the impact of AI and automation
- Global volatility - political, social and economic disruption
Darktrace’s discussion, speaker to be confirmed, will focus on ‘The New Era of Cyber Threats’. With machines fighting machines and increasingly sophisticated human attackers, we are now entering a new era of cyber-threats. The battle is no longer at the perimeter but inside of our organizations, and no security team can keep up with its speed. Cyber-attackers are quickly becoming silent and stealthy, and cyber defence has turned into an arms race.
This new wave of cyber-threats has seen skilled attackers that may lie low for weeks or months. By the time they take definitive steps, their actions blend in with the everyday hum of network activity. These attacks call for a change in the way we protect our most critical assets.
-Leveraging machine learning and Al algorithms to defend against advanced, never-seen-before, cyber-threats
-How new immune system technologies enable you to pre-empt emerging threats and reduce incident response time
-How to achieve 100% visibility of your entire business including cloud, network and IoT environments
-Why automation and autonomous response is enabling security teams to neutralize in-progress attacks, prioritise resources, and tangibly lower risk
Also speaking at the event will be Qualys on the subject “Digital Transformation - visibility and compliance in a transitional world” and FireEye, title to be announced.
Already confirmed at the event will be representatives from Aston Martin, NXP, Rentokil, Luxottica, T-Systems Limited and Channel 4.
If you are interested in sponsoring or attending the event, visit http://gbievents.com/ for our full list of events and sponsorship packages.
You have missed out some details, please try again.